Maritime Workers' Compensation Pharmacy
AllianceMeds helps longshore and harbor workers who were hurt on the job. We understand the devasting effects of longshore and harbor injuries and how long the process for justice can take. Injured workers shouldn’t have to worry about how they will pay for their medications. AllianceMeds provides medications to injured longshore and harbor workers delivered right to their front door. We handle all claims forms and work will work with your attorney and wait until your case is litigated for our bills to be paid by the Insurance Carrier.
Providing a Peace Of Mind
AllianceMeds can provide you the peace of mind you need by providing:
- No out-of-pocket expenses for your workers’ compensation medications
- Consistent and expedited service, usually the very next day
- Compassionate and qualified team members and technicians
- Longshore and Harbor Injury claim support
- Easy, no-hassle prescription submission
- Medications being filled even when the case is denied or in litigation, ensuring uninterrupted treatment
AllianceMeds simplifies the longshore process by streamlining the delivery of medications and dealing with the Insurance Company’s hardball tactics. Our pharmacy services are free to injured longshore workers, their attorneys, and physicians. Our enrollment process is simple and takes only a few minutes, contact us today!
- Injured Workers: You have enough to worry about without fretting over whether your medications will be denied or if you will have to pay for them out-of-pocket. AllianceMeds will fight to make sure that you receive the medications you need. Even if your medications or denied or if your case is in litigation, AllianceMeds will make sure your medications are delivered right to your home without any delays.
- Attorneys: Prescription bill issues are time-consuming and a hassle. AllianceMeds will handle most reimbursement issues without your involvement and make sure that your clients receive their medications on time, even during litigation. You have enough to do, let us worry about the prescriptions!
- Physicians: We know that your patients’ care should be in your hands, not the Insurance Company’s! AllianceMeds will fill the medications as you prescribe them. Your patients will have peace of mind knowing that we will deal with the hassles of the Insurance Company and that they will receive their medications on time, with no out-of-pocket expenses.
Contact Your Workers’ Compensation Home Delivery Pharmacy
If you are interested in having AllianceMeds handle your workers’ compensation prescription needs, please contact us to speak to one of our representatives. We are always ready to help and ensure that you have the medicine you need so you can focus on healing. Contact AllianceMeds today or start by enrolling with us online!