About Our Medication Delivery Service
AllianceMeds is a pharmacy dedicated to serving the special needs of injured workers. Our pharmacy delivers medications throughout the country with no delivery charges ever, not even for overnight rush deliveries! We understand state-specific workers’ compensation laws and fight to ensure our patients receive the medical treatment they need.
Most local pharmacies do not understand the different rules between billing private health insurance and workers’ compensation insurance. As a result, many non-specialized pharmacies will not properly bill your prescriptions. The workers’ compensation insurance carrier then denies payment of the prescription bill and the non-specialized pharmacy will most likely refuse to continue to fill medications or require the injured worker to pay out-of-pocket.
AllianceMeds has a team of professionals with specialized knowledge in the area of workers’ compensation. We will handle all calls with the Insurance Carrier and complete all claim forms. We work with the injured workers’ physicians to ensure our patients receive their medications on time, even if the insurance carrier denies their bills. With our service, waiting for reimbursement of out-of-pocket expenses is a thing of the past.
AllianceMeds will help you get the treatment you need by:
- Providing FREE DELIVERY to your home – with no charge for overnight service
- Eliminating all co-pays and out-of-pocket expenses
- Managing your prescriptions by requesting refills from your doctor 7 to 10 days before your medications are scheduled to run out
- Providing easy-open, childproof or blister packaging for all drugs
- Filling all FDA approved medications in nondescript secure packaging, even Schedule II Narcotics
- Shipping medications through high-security packaging with UPS tracking
- Accepting prescriptions by mail for all medications.
- Authorized to accept Schedule II, III, IV and V class medications and non-scheduled class medications electronically.
Contact Your Workers’ Compensation Home Delivery Pharmacy
AllianceMeds is a completely independent pharmacy with no ties to any insurance company or managed care provider. We handle all calls with the Insurance Carrier and complete all claim forms so that you can concentrate on getting better. Please contact us with any questions you may have. If you are ready to enroll with AllianceMeds, we can help you through the process!