Medication Delivery Service for Workplace Accident Victims
If you have been injured on the job, it is likely that you are facing significant financial, physical, and emotional difficulties. Not only do you have to deal with the burdens of the injury itself, but there is also a major financial impact that goes along with it. It can be daunting to know how and when you are getting your medication. However, with the help of AllianceMeds, this is one less thing that you need to worry about. Our company will deliver your medications right to your door within 24 hours at no cost to you, your attorney or your physician. If you have questions about how AllianceMeds can help you after a workplace accident, contact us today.
Working With AllianceMeds
When you are injured on the job, you should be able to focus on healing. The last thing you need is to be concerned about is if the Insurance Company will pay for your medications. AllianceMeds has it covered. We deliver medications to individuals who have been injured in workplace accidents without any out-of-pocket expenses.
If you are an injured worker who does not want to deal with the hassles of the insurance company, let AllianceMeds step in. Our attorneys and paralegals understand state-specific workers’ compensation laws and will help you get the treatment you need. We work with your doctor to manage your medications and ensure that all refills are received on time. We never allow your treatment to be interrupted and fight the insurance carriers’ hardball tactics, so you don’t have to. AllianceMeds also provides useful reporting, medical bill exhibits and offers future cost projections to assist your attorney in negotiating the best settlement possible.
Our Process Is Simple And Effective
- Deliver medications to your door using UPS overnight delivery services
- Provide a licensed pharmacist to answer all of your questions about your Workers’ Compensation medications
- Fill medications that have been denied or are in litigation to ensure that your treatment is uninterrupted
- Work with both your physician and your Workers’ Compensation attorney to ensure that all medications are received on time, without the fear of out-of-pocket expenses
Benefits Of AllianceMeds
AllianceMeds is a completely independent pharmacy with no ties to any insurance company or managed care provider. By using AllianceMeds for your work-related prescriptions and a regular pharmacy for non-work related prescriptions, you will keep non-work related conditions and prescriptions private. You will also ensure that your private health insurance is not billed for treatment for your work injury. We handle all calls with the Insurance Carrier and complete all claim forms so that you can concentrate on getting better. AllianceMeds will help you get the treatment you need by:
- Providing free delivery to your home – with no charge for overnight service
- Eliminating all co-pays and out-of-pocket expenses
- Managing your prescriptions by requesting refills from your doctor 7 to 10 days before your medications are scheduled to run out
- Providing easy-open, childproof or blister packaging for all drugs
- Filling all FDA approved medications, even Schedule II Narcotics
- Shipping medications through high-security packaging with UPS tracking
- Accepting prescriptions by mail, fax, and e-prescribing for all medications (physicians can fax non-CII medications).
- Being Authorized to accept Schedule II, III, IV and V class medications and non-scheduled class medications electronically.
When you make the decision to work with AllianceMeds, you are making the right choice. We are dedicated to providing the medication and delivery services you need. All you have to do is complete an enrollment form either online, over the phone (which is the fastest way to enroll), by fax, or by mail. We’ll speak with your physician to obtain any information about your prescription and speak with the insurance carrier to make sure the claim is open. When you’re ready, we’ll ship the prescription to your door through UPS overnight delivery. Our experienced collections team then collects payment directly from the insurance company that is handling your workers’ compensation case. If there are any payment denials or reimbursement issues, we’ll handle them directly with the insurance company, so you don’t have to worry about it.
Contact Your Workers’ Compensation Home Delivery Pharmacy
If you have been injured on the job and need medications delivered to your door, call AllianceMeds to enroll today! We are committed to putting our clients first and making the process run as smoothly as possible, so you can focus on recovering. If you have any questions about our services, contact us today.