You may be entitled to workers’ compensation benefits if you have been injured on the job in Kentucky. However, not all employees in Kentucky are eligible to recover workers’ compensation. To learn more about your eligibility, continue reading. For assistance with your medical delivery, contact our workers’ compensation pharmacy for injured workers. Our team is prepared to assist you when you are ready.
Am I eligible for workers’ compensation benefits in Kentucky?
Only certain employees are entitled to workers’ compensation if they have been injured on the job in Kentucky. You may be eligible to receive compensation for your injuries if you meet the following qualifications. The following employees are eligible:
- Helpers and assistance of formal employees
- Employees of the state, or of a city or county in Kentucky
- Employees who are under contracts of apprenticeship
- Employees who work under contact for hire
- Executive officers of corporations
- Employees who sell/deliver newspapers
- Employees who work for a trade profession or business
- Volunteer firefighters/medical workers
- Employees who work for the police department
- Employees who work for school districts
Who is not covered under workers’ compensation in Kentucky?
There are various employees who are unfortunately not covered under Kentucky’s workers’ compensation laws. The following employees are not entitled to workers’ compensation benefits in Kentucky:
- Employees who are covered by a Federal Act
- Agriculture employers and employees
- Domestic workers who work in private homes and work less than 40 hours per week
- Voluntary carpools
- Employees who work for sustenance with charitable or religious organizations
- Those who reject it
If you have been injured at the workplace, you likely require the assistance of an experienced workers’ compensation attorney. Do not hesitate to contact an attorney who can assist you with your upcoming workers’ compensation claim and fight to recover the compensation you deserve.
If you are achieving workers’ compensation, reach out to our workers’ compensation pharmacy. We will deliver your medication to your door and cover out-of-pocket expenses that may arise. To learn more about our overnight delivery services, contact AllianceMeds today. We would be happy to speak with you to help you to understand our role in your eligibility to recover compensation after a workplace injury.
If you have become the victim of an on-the-job injury, it may be beneficial to speak with an attorney and the doctor that is treating you to determine how to make the process as easy as possible. AllianceMeds understands that a workplace accident can be challenging and is here to help. We will deliver your medication to your door using overnight delivery and cover any out-of-pocket expenses that may arise. If you have any questions about how we can help, contact AllianceMeds today.