Pharmacy for Injured Workers in Virginia
If you suffered a work injury in Virginia, AllianceMeds can help! The workers’ compensation process is confusing, and the Insurance Company puts up obstacles that prevent injured workers from receiving the treatment they need. AllianceMeds understands Virginia workers’ compensation laws and provides medications to injured workers, on time, with no cost to the injured worker, their attorneys or physicians. We overnight medications directly to the injured worker’s home and handle all the hassles with the Insurance Carrier so the injured worker can focus on getting better. Sign up with AllianceMeds today!
Insurance Carriers may try to force injured workers to use a mail order pharmacy of the Insurance Company’s choice. This is an attempt by the Insurance Carrier to control the injured workers’ treatment. If the Insurance Company denies payment of medications, their pharmacy will refuse to fill medications. AllianceMeds is different. We understand the Virginia workers’ compensation laws and will fight on behalf of the injured worker! Even if prescription bills are denied or the case is in litigation, AlliaceMeds will continue to provide medications to the injured worker. We will fill out all claim forms and work with the injured workers’ attorney on all reimbursement issues. AllianceMeds allows the treating physician to control the injured workers’ medical treatment, not the Insurance Company!
AllianceMeds ensures prescription medications for injured workers are delivered on time without the hassles of dealing with the Insurance company. Our service is free! There is no cost to injured workers, their attorneys or physicians. Our medication delivery services include:
- Free overnight delivery of your workers’ compensation medications
- Eliminates out-of-pocket expenses
- The security of knowing you will always have the medications you need because we send refill requests to your doctor 7 to 10 days before they are scheduled to run out
- Medications delivered in easy-open, childproof or blister packaging
- All FDA approved medication filled, including Schedule II Narcotics
- Immediate notification of UPS tracking number when your medication has shipped
- Acceptance of prescriptions by mail for all medications
- Acceptance of Schedule II, III, IV and V class medications as well as non-scheduled class medications electronically
Enroll With Us Today
AllianceMeds believes it is easier for injured workers to focus on recovering from their injuries when we handle all aspects of their workers’ compensation prescriptions. Virginians can rely on us during the challenging time after a workplace accident. Our simple and quick enrollment process is as follows, we:
- Call the worker to start enrollment
- Ask your physician to send the prescription directly to our pharmacist
- Obtain all of the necessary documentation from the worker’s attorney
- Complete all claim forms and bill the insurance carrier directly
- Refill prescriptions automatically before they run out
- Ship medications to the worker’s front door with UPS overnight delivery
Contact Your Workers’ Compensation Home Delivery Pharmacy
Making the process of medication delivery simpler starts with a call. Whether you are a physician, attorney, or injured worker, it is important to have a team of experienced pharmacists, workers’ compensation attorneys, and paralegals, and a compassionate staff on hand to ensure the road to recovery is as smooth as possible. We fight against insurance companies who employ unscrupulous tactics to limit or deny payout. We are champions for Virginian workers. If you have been injured in a workplace accident, contact AllianceMeds to discuss your needs with a representative or enroll online today for quick, effective, and reliable medication delivery.